- Congratulations to Izzy Paget who passed her driving test first time on 14th August with only 4 driving faults
- Congratulations to Harry Spence who passed his driving test first time on 21st August with no driving faults
- Congratulations to Sophie Tickner who passed her driving test first time on 10th September with no driving faults
- Congratulations to Abi Driver who passed her driving test first time on 1st August with only 4 driving faults
- All my customers are given free online theory software. Click on the THEORY TEST PRO banner below and register your name.
- Remember we also offer driving lessons for 10 to 16 year olds. Just click on the Under 17's Driver Training link
You have passed your driving test and can now drive by yourself. This is an exciting time - driving gives you freedom and independence. However, it is also very expensive - insurance premiums for new drivers can often far exceed the cost of a car.
Statistics show new drivers of any age are more likely to have an accident within the first two years of passing their test than at any other time in their driving career. It is basically down to a lack of experience. Insurance premiums reflect the increased risk.
WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT THIS?
Sign up for Pass Plus, a training scheme for new drivers. It is designed to develop your skills and knowledge to make you a safer driver.
INTERESTED? READ ON
EXTEND YOUR DRIVING EXPERIENCE SAFELY
Your initial driver training should provide you with a varied range of road and traffic conditions. However, this training often takes place within a familiar area, as there are time constraints and lesson objectives to consider. Pass Plus provides the opportunity to drive out of your local area, extending your driving experience safely.
BUILD ON YOUR EXISTING SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
You already know how to drive so your Pass Plus sessions will be different to a driving lesson. You will develop your confidence and ability to deal with unfamiliar road and traffic conditions under the guidance of an experienced professional.
SAVE MONEY ON YOUR INSURANCE PREMIUMS
Many insurance companies offer discounts to new drivers who have completed the Pass Plus course, so it is worth shopping around for the best deals. Although the discount is only offered on the first year‘s insurance, if you stay claim free, you will begin to build your no claims bonus, leading to lower premiums year on year.
PASS PLUS MAKES SENSE FINANCIALLY AND COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE
THE PASS PLUS COURSE
Designed by the Driving Standards Agency, Pass Plus aims to develop a positive approach to driving through two key factors - your attitude and your skills.
The course is organised into 6 modules
- Introduction and town driving
- All weather driving
- Out of town driving and rural roads
- Night driving
- Dual Carriageways
You have to complete all modules and undertake at least 6 hours of training. The amount of time spent on each module will vary according to individual needs. You will not have to take another test - your instructor will continually assess your driving. To gain your certificate your driving needs to demonstrate you have ‘achieved‘ or ‘exceeded‘ the required skills and knowledge in each module.
PASS PLUS - YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE
View more images on our photo gallery page...